Fry's VIP Community Rewards Program Linkup Instructions
Please note: Before you can link your Fry's VIP card to an organization, you must have an email address.
Step 1 - Creating an Online Fry's Account
Note: if you already have an online Fry's account, skip to Step 2
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com
- Select "Register"
- Under Sign-in information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email and password - will need it in Step 2)
- Select "Use Card Number"
- Enter your Fry's VIP Card Number, your last name and postal code.
- Select "Find Stores"
- Choose your store and then select "Create Account"
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirming email
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry's Account
- Continue to Step 2 to register for the Fry's Community Rewards Program for CLF
Step 2: Register for the Fry's Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select "Sign-In"
- Enter your email and password then select "Sign In." (This will be the email and password you created in Step 1.)
- Select "My Account" then select "Account Settings" from drop down menu.
- Click "Edit" under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under "Find Your Organization" enter the NPO (#82906) or select "Search."
- Under "Select Your Organization" select the box next to Creative Living Fellowship.
- Then select "Save Changes"
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see CLF's information listed under "Community Rewards" on your "Account Summary" page.
Thank you for contributing to CLF.
If you have any trouble, call the office at 602-906-4080 during office hours Tuesday through Friday.